- Mindfulness with Your Child
- Calming Strategies
- Check-ins with Your Child
- 211/Youth Mobile Crisis Information
- Family Care Connections - Resource List
- Talking to Children About Violence: Tips for Parents and Teachers
- 2022 Wellness Triennial Policy and Implementation Review
- Suffield Community Aid
- Equity and the Health, Safety and Education of Children - Resources for Families and Students
News and Announcements
No post to display.
For detailed information about the Suffield Public Schools bullying policy and resources for suicide prevention, please visit our Safe School Climate page.
In advancing student achievement, the Board of Education recognizes the strong connection between academic performance, health and wellness. The Board embraces a district-wide culture aimed at enhancing student outcomes and improving student well-being by promoting health and wellness in schools for students and staff.
Board of Education Policy 6142.101