Welcome to Suffield and we look forward to your family joining our educational community!
To register a student for Suffield Public Schools, the student's parent or guardian must complete and deliver registration materials along with proof of residence and the student's birth certificate to Central Office at 350 Mountain Road.
Proof of Residence (use one of the following three choices)
- Copy of a sales contract for your home in Suffield
- Copy of a valid lease agreement for your rental home/apartment in Suffield
- Copy of an active utility bill (electric, water, oil/natural gas, cable, or land line phone) in your name and showing services provided for your Suffield house/apartment (a cell phone bill will not be accepted)
- Preschool (Peer Models and Special Education)
- Kindergarten to Second Grade
- Third Grade to Fifth Grade
- Sixth Grade to Twelfth Grade
Registration materials can also be emailed, mailed to your home, or picked up when you visit Central Office.
Please call Suffield Board of Education Central Office at 860-668-3800 if you have questions.