INTERNET SAFETY ~ Workshop for Adults by Scott Driscoll of Internet Safety Concepts
Information that every parent NEEDS to know about Internet safety:
- Apps and programs children are using
- Cyberbullying, Sexting, and Social Networking
- Creating a "digital footprint" (positives and negatives)
- Current on-line trends and potential dangers
- Tips on how to use technology in the safest way
- Strategies on keeping families safe
Where: Suffield Middle School 350 Mountain Road Suffield, CT
When: March 23, 2017 at 6:30 p. m.
This presentation is for adults only.
As internet use has become a
daily part of most students' lives, students must know how to protect themselves and their identity at all times—especially when teachers and parents aren't there to help them.