You have 1 PagePop. View
In observance of Memorial Day, there is no school on Monday, May 28th.
Central office and all school offices are closed.
Google G suite (formally Google Apps for Education or GAFE) is a collection of secure web-based and collaborative applications that allows students and teachers to work and learn together anytime, anywhere, and on any device. It is hosted by Google, and is managed by Suffield Public Schools.
Google Drive is the file storage system for organization of Google Docs. Think of it as a digital locker and cloud storage for files. Drive stores, syncs, and shares your files on the cloud so you can access them anywhere you have Internet access.
- Cloud storage is safe and secure
- Only the assigned user student and / or teacher can access their data using their password.
- Google Drive data is stored in Google's highly secure data centers. You own your files and control who you share them with.
- Accessible from devices, such as PCs, Macs, iPads, Androids, tablets, phones, etc., with an Internet connection. No additional software is required.
- All the files are safe even if they lose or damage their device.
- Single documents or folders can be shared
- Invite other students and teachers to download, view, or edit the specific files you choose
- Sharing Levels
- View only: they can see the document, but they can't edit
- Comment only: they can see the document, and leave comments
- Edit: They can see, edit, and share the document
- Teachers and students can create shared folders, allowing students to turn in work electronically
- New Docs added to folders automaticallly inherit the sharing properties of the folders
- Documents can be added to multiple folders
- Upload a variety of document types
- Monitor collaboration through revision history
- Every change in a Google Document is saved. You are able to see every single version of document.
- You can see who and when the change was made, and revert back to a previous version.
||Gmail is a custom e-mail application that has no ads, a large amount of storage, and a powerful search feature and is controlled by Suffield Public Schools IT department. Student email accounts can be accessed from any computer, phone, or tablet.
Students and faculty can easily organize their schedule and assignment due dates. Allows for calendar sharing, invitations, search, and reminders.
Google Classroom is designed for teachers and students to connect in class, track progress, and more.
Suffield High and Middle School students can obtain help and additional information from Suffield SWAT Support.