Summer Free Breakfast and Lunch Available
This summer our Food Service program will continue to provide grab-and-go breakfast and lunch at no charge to all children 18 or under regardless of whether or not they are students in Suffield schools.
These meals will be available for every day of the week.
Pick up days for the meals will be Tuesday and Friday starting on Tuesday June 22nd. On Tuesdays, you can pick up meals for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. On Fridays, you can pick up meals for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
- Pick up location will be at Suffield Middle School at the cafeteria entrance near the tennis courts.
- Pick up days will be Tuesday and Friday.
- Pick up times will be between 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM and 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM
- To request meals, please use the following link. Orders must be placed by 5:00 PM the day before pickup. You only need to fill out the form once. We will assume you want the same meals the following week unless you notify Bill Hoff.
- Click here to sign up using our Google Form.
- The child does not need to be present at pick up.
- We want to be sure to provide meals to all those who need it. If these times and locations do not meet your needs, please email Bill Hoff so that we can try to make alternate arrangements.
- Please contact Bill Hoff should you have any questions.
Note: Students attending any of the summer school programs will be offered the grab-and-go breakfast and lunch at the schools on those days.