5123.2 REG - 1. Elementary and Secondary - B. Progress/Records - (4) Summer School Work for Credit Recovery
Posted 09/01/2012 09:00AM
Series 5000 - Students
1. Elementary and Secondary
(4) Summer School Work for Credit Recovery
- Advance permission of the guidance counselor and principal must be obtained.
- In order to get credit for the course, the student must attain a passing mark of 60% or better.
- At the senior high level:
Summer school work for credit recovery will only be available if the original grade was between 50% and 59%.
- The grade and credit earned in summer school will be recorded on the student’s transcript and calculated, along with the original failing grade, in the student’s cumulative grade average.
||September 6, 2011
||SUFFIELD PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Download the PDF of this Regulation