1330 REG Appendix (2)
SUFFIELD PUBLIC SCHOOLS
350 Mountain Road, Suffield, CT 06078
Suffield High School Rotary Hut
Suffield Public Schools is proud to be the recipient of a new building from the Rotary Club of Suffield. This building will serve our students and guests with both a restroom and concession facility. In an effort to make this building available to all organizations within Suffield, there will be no charge for the use of this facility within the regulations below. Failure to follow these regulations will result in the loss of facility privileges.
The process for reserving use of this facility will be the same as it is for using any other facility with Suffield Public Schools. A request needs to be submitted through our on-line calendar or a form needs to be filled out and delivered to Central Office. On the form there will be a location for use of the Rotary Hut. All sections need to be filled out for the application to be approved. Conflicts arising from two groups using different fields but both needing use of this facility will be handled on an individual basis with the Director of Facilities.
- School Use
- In-Season sport for Suffield organizations
- Out-of-Season sport for Suffield organizations
- Non-Resident organizations
RULES and REGULATIONS
- The consumption of alcohol, use of illegal drugs and smoking are prohibited on school grounds.
- No dogs or pets of any kind are allowed within the facility.
- Cooking appliances of any kind (including coffee makers) are not allowed without written consent from the Facilities Director.
- Children under the age of 15 need adult supervision to work within the concession area.
- Cleaning of the facility is the responsibility of the scheduled group. The Suffield Board of Education requires Green Seal certified cleaning products to be used, and those products will be supplied at no charge. There will be a minimum clean-up charge of $100 if the facility is not cleaned.
- Access cards or keys will be signed out to the organization by the Facilities Director and returned not later than 48 hours after the event. Failure to return a key will be a $100 charge.
- Storage of food items or appliances will follow B.5 in 1330Reg.
- Suffield Public Schools will not be responsible for items left on the premises.
- Usage of concession stand for sales of food prepared on site requires a permit from the North Central District Health Department.
||November 15, 2011
||SUFFIELD PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Download the PDF of this Regulation