3010 - 0. Concept and Roles in Business and Non-Instructional Operations - A. Goals and Objectives
Series 3000 - Business & Non-Instructional Operations
0. Concept and Roles in Business and Non-Instructional Operations
A. Goals and Objectives
The Suffield Board of Education recognizes that finances and financial management are critical to the support of the entire educational program. To make that support as effective as possible, the Board of Education shall:
1. Encourage advance planning through the best possible budget procedures.
2. Explore all practical sources of financial support.
3. Guide the expenditure of funds so as to extract the greatest educational returns.
4. Establish top-quality accounting and reporting procedures.
The operation and maintenance of school facilities and equipment shall set high standards of safety, to promote the health of students and staff, to reflect prudent management of available resources and to support the efforts of the staff to provide excellence in education.
||February 27, 2007
||SUFFIELD PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Download the PDF of this Policy