Please join us to learn more about the Suffield School District’s efforts to prepare all students with the skills they will need for success in the 21st Century Skills.
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Suffield High School - Library Media Center
There will be a brief overview of the 21st Century Skills work underway in the district followed by breakout sessions:
Choose from the following:
- Standards Based Progress Reporting to Parents
- The Pre-School Program at A. Ward Spaulding School
- Language Development Instructional Process
- Reading Assessments and Interventions K-12
- Technology Access and Support
- District website
- Learning Management System
- Power School Parent Portal
- Naviance: Student Success Plans for all students grades 6-12
- Final Site Learning Management System
- Teacher presentations of differentiated instruction to engage and challenge all learners
- (separate elementary & secondary sessions)
- The Basics of the Planning & Placement Team (PPT) process and the development of an Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
Come and learn more about the Suffield Public Schools District’s Continuous Improvement Plans
Refreshments will be served!