Partnering With Parents - 21st Century Skills - Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Posted 03/20/2014 09:25AM
Partnering With Parents - 21st Century Skills
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Suffield High School
Library Media Center
Please join us to explore the evolving educational landscape as we work to prepare all students with 21st Century skills.
There will be an overview of 21st Century Skills and the implementation of Common Core State Standards and Smarter Balanced Assessment.
Breakout sessions options include:
- Standards Based Progress Reporting to Parents
- Pre-school programming
- K-12 Reading Assessment and programming monitoring
- Digital Learning in Suffield
- Teacher presentations of differentiated instruction to engage and challenge all learners
- Integrating data across general education
Standards Based Reporting Tool) and special education (Individualized Education Plan)
- Power School Parent Portal orientation & information
- Naviance overview 6-12 Student Success Plan Development
- Deeper understanding of the Individual Education Plan (IEP)